We are looking for an experienced professional with large-scale data analysis and programming experience. Key responsibilities will be to manage and analyze large datasets, design and implement repeatable and automatable Professional Service (PS) products, as well as ad hoc analysis. The PS Infrastructure Engineer will work as part of a team responsible for the design and development of the PS infrastructure. The PS organization is part of the AK Science team and bridges the gap between Science and the Business Development, Product Management, Customer Success, and Engineering teams. This places the PS Infrastructure Engineer in the position of applying state-of-the-art data science to answer real-world customer questions.
- Take ownership for all aspects of a product, including design, implementation, and insuring quality and repeatability.
- Work with other Infrastructure Engineers to design and develop the PS automation framework responsible for reliably coordinating and monitoring the execution of PS products.
- Build prototypes, proofs of concept, and perform custom data analysis.
- Perform analysis on user data from internal and external data sources.
- Problem solve with the Science and Engineering teams to tackle new problems.
- “Get Dirty” with the data.
Nice to Have:
- At least 6 years of relevant experience.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or other science discipline.
- Experience working efficiently with and manipulating large datasets (billions of rows).
- Real-world experience in a least one of: Java, Python, Ruby development.
- Experience with Unix, including Shell scripting for Unix.
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries to extract data.
- Experience working with Hadoop/Distributed data analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with cascading.
- Ad industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of statistics and machine learning.
- Strong knowledge of R (or other statistics package).
- Must be an independent self-starter.
- Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver the best solution to the problem.
- Ability and comfort working independently and making key decisions on projects.
- Proven interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills – must be able to clearly explain technical concepts and analysis implications to a wide audience and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
- Must be able to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical people.
Aggregate Knowledge offers lightweight technology and services that enable our customers to have one-to-one connections with each individual...