Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history in Amazon’s Trade Compliance department!
We are looking for talented Global Trade Compliance Classification Specialist to support our rapidly growing and evolving businesses. You will support the business by classifying all products according to the country specific customs regulations and trade requirements. You will work directly with Amazon Operations, Legal, and a variety of global internal businesses and outside vendors to drive import/export compliance across the supply chain.
· Provide accurate tariff classifications and corresponding duty rates for products to internal business units and outside service providers to ensure compliance with Customs regulations and other trade requirements.
· Provide global classification / ruling guidance to programs that will result in duty savings and ultimately benefit the programs.
· Build and enforce the classification processes.
· Work with Amazon’s Global Trade Compliance team to execute strategy, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies.
· Work with Amazon’s internal technology teams to develop creative and best-in-class trade compliance business processes that scale.
· Leverage data to continuously improve Trade Compliance at Amazon.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· 3+ years Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) classification experience.
· Knowledge of multiple-country Customs laws and regulations relative to classification, valuation and marking.
· Self-motivated and possess ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills and must be able to work independently.
· Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) classification experience.
· Experience leveraging technology to drive process improvements.
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical and computer skills
· Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Amazon.com - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...