Leading international manufacturer of tools and tooling components for the metal stamping and plastic molding industries has an opening for an individual who possesses leadership qualities to plan, organize, and manage overall operations to ensure the stable operations of the Organization’s IT infrastructure.
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to: developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas particularly server infrastructure, network infrastructure, data communications, and telecommunications systems. The Infrastructure Manager will also schedule and direct activities to resolve hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion. The position will serve as a second level support in resolving network and hardware issues.
The preferred candidate will have:
• Extensive knowledge of VMware
• Experience working in a Windows/Linux environment
• 5-7 years of experience managing and delivering infrastructure design and operational excellence
• Knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments
• Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• 3-5 years of successful leadership of an infrastructure system
• Design and implementation skills for short and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements
• Experience with development and management of Sox controls
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Bachelor’s Degree in a field of Computer Science and/or 7-10 years of equivalent work experience
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefit package.
Qualified candidates should submit resume to email@example.com.
Dayton Progress Corporation, 500 Progress Road, Dayton, Ohio 45449 M/F/V/D
Technology First - 12 months ago