Infrastructure Project Manager
Project Location: Blue Ash, Oh
Start Date: Immediately
Project Duration: Long -Term
Security Clearance / Citizenship: NA/U.S. Citizen
Roles and Responsibilities
This position will deliver projects on time, within budget, while meeting the Client's expectations. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of departmental technology projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters. This position shares responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating activities pertaining to technology projects for a given business unit. Ensures that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives. Monitors project activities.
Leads large and complex system projects to ensure quality products are delivered on time and within budget. Drive adherence to PMO quality standards. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Skill Set Priorities
Technical Experience Required
- Experienced in managing full life-cycle projects, including schedule, budget, risk/issue management and status reporting to various levels of the organization.
- IT project planning cost, schedule, deliverables to meet business need.
- Serves as project liaison with business unit.
- Client interface for rollout coordination, prioritization, and task management.
- Supplier interface for projects under direct control.
- Information systems project execution including testing, documentation, and support transition.
- Tracks performance criteria for project success criteria.
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed and developing schedules.
- Establish and update project plans and budgets with actual and forecasts and, with assistance, manage deviations from plan and project parameters.
- Conduct project meetings, project tracking and analysis.
- Ensure all project objectives are clearly documented, approved and delivered to meet customer needs.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables.
- Manage project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and unresolved issues.
- Flexible beyond traditional Infrastructure PM role. (May include ability to lead roadmap exercises and strategy/planning sessions.)
- Business Analysis skills
- Software development projects
Technical Experience Preferred:
- 5 or more years of Project Management experience in delivering large and/or complex projects.
- Expertise in applying the systems development and project management life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
- 2 or more years of experience in an Infrastructure oriented work environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to travel independently (0-25% depending on project assignment)
- PMP certification (preferred).
- Six Sigma Certification a plus.
About Lighthouse Technologies Inc.:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, MIS, or related course of study
- Undergraduate degree required in business, math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred).
As a software management consulting firm, Lighthouse is a leading provider of full lifecycle software quality management and software engineering services. We provide software testing, software quality assurance, Oracle ERP, IV&V, and software engineering services for commercial and government organizations throughout the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. A partial list of Lighthouse clients includes NCR Corporation, 7‐Eleven, Inc., Canadian Pacific Rail, the United States Air Force, the United States Army, and Lockheed Martin Corporation.
We are seeking high-energy, enthusiastic software quality assurance, Oracle ERP, project management, and software engineers to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment. We are in search of staff whose skills and desire to grow extend well beyond the basics to encompass the entire software development lifecycle.
If you are self-motivated, hard working, and want the chance to practice software quality assurance, testing, and software engineering in a quality oriented, people focused company, please submit your resume with a cover letter at www.lighthousetechnologies.com.
Lighthouse Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity for all applicants, without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Technology First - 13 months ago
With nearly 250,000 members in more than 160 countries, Project Management Institute (PMI®) is the leading membership association for...