Job Order: J0213-0900 - Permanent Full Time
Title: Infrastructure Project Manager
Category: Information Technology
City: Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Job Description: Infrastructure Project Manager
General Project Management
- Working with project stakeholders develop business case, project charter and scope including goals & objectives, resource requirements, milestones and timelines.
- Applying the system development life cycle methodology as appropriate including internal project controls such as issues logs, business approvals and go-live check list.
- Developing a comprehensive project plan consisting of milestones, detailed deliverables, resource estimates, and schedules for each major phase of the project.
- Identifying, communicating and managing project risks escalating to IT management and project sponsors as needed.
- Managing cross-functional project teams including business analysts, technical staff, QA resources, business users and external resources.
- Tracking all project milestones, deliverables and project issues.
- Scheduling and coordinating project status meetings highlighting accomplishments, plans and project challenges to project team members and management ensuring cross-functional communication and issue resolution
- Develop and execute go-live checklists and post go-live support plans
- Work collaboratively with other Project Managers and IT Managers to manage project dependencies and leverage lesson
- Good understanding of all facets of IT Infrastructure build/installation concepts & tasks: Wide Area Networking, Local Area Networking, Wireless Networking, IP Telephony, space/power/cooling concepts, coordination and installation of network services, Audio/Visual/Telepresence installations- Ability to document & update various systems (Project Portfolio) and Financial reporting (actual vs. budget), and present project status/issues/risks at monthly Project Review meetings. At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 72,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Project Management
About CGI Group
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading...