Job Description - Infrastructure Project Manager Lead (13139) |
Infrastructure Project Manager Lead - Job Number: 13139
Directs project management functions for the development and execution of major business unit projects, including scope definition, scheduling, human resource and material planning and allocation, risk management planning, cost and budget management and project quality assurance. Establishes and implements consistent project management methodology and tools to ensure business unit projects are completed within time and budget constraints.
- Develop and manage complete project plans from original concept through final implementation
- Participate in the budget formulation and execution process.
- Will manage budget to the project.
- Develop and maintain project Risk Management plans.
- Communicate with all project stakeholders, including presentations to senior management.
- Ensure all project requirements and objectives are properly documented and vigorously pursued.
- Document, obtain approval, and track all changes in project parameters.
- Develop and maintain standard reporting templates and processes to be used globally for consistent reporting to management at all levels
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive project management experience
- Demonstrated skills in developing and monitoring detailed project plans using the PMI project methodology, and use of project management methodology tools, including software
- Experience driving change and managing expectations via proactive communication, prioritization and scope management
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of computer systems, computer networks, mainframe, mid-range, distributed systems and PC Desktop Applications
- Aptitude for understanding business environment and translating business requirements to technical solutions
Job : Project Management
Primary Location : United States-Texas-Allen
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : 14-Jan-13, 4:26:15 PM
Brand : Experian
Experian - 14 months ago
Experian Information Solutions, also known as Experian Americas, is the US-based arm of global credit reporting agency Experian plc....