My customer, a medical company located in Philadelphia, PA has a 6-month contract available for an Infrastructure Project Manager. This Project Manager will support an ongoing Disaster Recovery Project. The position has the possibility of extension.
Ensures satisfactory liaison with project stakeholders, customers and project teams. Promotes a culture of mutual support and benefit from each other¿s¿ experiences; optimizes sharing of experience, talent and resource availability. Facilitates collaboration within technology services and project stakeholders/participants to communicate project requirements, allocate resources, assign and manage timelines, milestones and deliverables, and complete required testing. Communicates and documents the alignment of projects with business requirements, IT capabilities and industry best practices.
Participates in the planning and execution of a portfolio of technology services projects. Demonstrates ownership of all tasks required to successfully complete projects. Creates, executes and monitors project work plans to meet changing staff, business and other conditions. Ensures project issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner. Ensures project completion within negotiated timetables and available resources. Advises IT management on project risks. Manages system handoff to end-users and customers.
Create, publish and update active project portfolio including related documents such as WBS/Gantt chart, status reports, closure documents, and user/system/workflow documentation.
- 5 years of Project Management Experience
- PMP Certification a plus
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills Interpersonal skills to effective communications with team, IT management and staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors and vendors; ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
- Broad knowledge and high technical expertise across all components of Network architectures, server technology, data storage architectures, and remote access architectures.
- Proficient in managing and developing relationships.
- Ability to coordinate IT Operations with Application Development and QA to ensure Product Deployments and test and release cycles
Employee Assistance Program
*benefits are available only to W2 contractors
How to apply
Is this you? If so, please apply today! Do you know someone who is the right fit? Please contact us to learn more about our referral program!
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a Global IT Innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world. The company provides consulting, managed services, projects, outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions to mid-size and large enterprises in all major industries.
We operate with over 57,000 professionals in more than 35 countries with corporate headquarters in Tokyo. Every day around the world we help clients explore new ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth.
Advisory Services, Application Services, Enterprise Application Services, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, Business Process Outsourcing, BI, Analytics & Performance Management, Strategic Staffing
NTT Data - 6 months ago
TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...