At National we pride ourselves in having a world-class team that champions growth, diversity and operational excellence. We're creating an environment that inspires an insatiable desire to learn, stretch and do things better every day. Due to our rapid growth in the office furniture industry we are seeking individuals to be key players on our team. You could be one of those key players.
Look forward 12 months...You have successfully filled a key position within our Infrastructure Support Team and have been instrumental in the learning of key technologies within our vast organization and can now support our team's motto of Any Tech, Anywhere, Anytime. You are now cross trained to address the majority of the problems at any facility with never a dull minute, supporting Senior Leadership one day to working on a million dollar piece of manufacturing equipment the next day.
Qualified Candidates will be responsible for...
Successful candidates must possess...
- Leading the repair and support of National's diverse array of IT hardware and systems
- Being a driving force to support all users and have a sense of responsibility for ensuring the IT systems work all the time
- Focusing on closing all trouble tickets timely, enabling all our employees and machines to be productive
- Working in a fast pace environment with exposure to multiple locations and technologies and leading projects of new technologies
- Delivering customer support and ongoing enhancements of equipment, which enable us to better serve our customers
- Coordinate and work closely with other IT teams to successfully launch new tools and resolving cases promptly
- Reports to the Infrastructure Manager and is headquartered in Jasper, IN with day travel up to 40% of time
- Possess an A+ Certification or equivalent experience
- Experience with HP and Zebra Printers
- An ideal candidate will possess MS certifications
- CNC and PLC experience is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly, energetic and work in a fast-paced environment adjusting to changing priorities and requirements
National Office Furniture - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
No odd coupling: Furniture and electronic manufacturing services bring out the best in Kimball International. The company's Electronic...