Title: Infrastructure bilingual Project Manager
Location: NJ-Jersey City
Plan, execute, and finalize IT infrastructure projects according to deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also create required deliverables based on the client’s project life cycle.
- Clearly understand the client’s project life cycle and security policy to meet PMO standard
- Direct and manage project phases from planning to implementation.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with SMEs and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Negotiate with other department managers for reserving the required resource for projects.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using MS Project
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Work experience in a project management
- PMP certified preferred
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment is crucial
Fujitsu - 14 months ago
Fujitsu America believes in the power of information and technology. A subsidiary of Fujitsu, the company offers a broad portfolio of IT...