R360 Environmental Solutions ; a Waste Connections company, is the nation’s leading environmental oilfield waste management provider, R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to customers across the country. Choose R360 for your next career move and benefit from a legacy of innovation. Composed of the most established names in the industry, we represent the collective experience and knowledge of the field’s best thinkers, innovators and technicians. Care to join us?
We have a position available for an Injection Well Operator at our site in Elm Grove, LA.
Gauges and tests liquid in storage tanks and regulates flow of water at wells following prescribed standards and regulations.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process, safety and quality instructions). Must have the ability to perform basic math equations. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Some knowledge of and experience with injection wells required and at least some of the following pumps, engines, compressor units, generators, valves, gates, filters, and measuring/control devices, testing equipment and material handling equipment.
- Refinery experience and well test experience in exploration and production industry preferred.
- Must become proficient in the care and use of all site specific, facility required Personal Protection Equipment.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions and vibration. The noise level in work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, climb and kneel; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
Be a part of a team that is leading the nation!
You will be joining a great team and a company in a “work hard, play harder” environment along with a competitive salary. We also offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance and 401K retirement. You’ll also benefit from a strong presence in our local communities, sustainability initiatives, and more.
R360 Environmental Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Waste Connections - 14 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...