Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products and its affiliates have over 6,500 employees. Enterprise’s large integrated, geographical portfolio of assets provides multiple opportunities to grow through internal growth projects and through acquisitions. Enterprise service offerings include onshore and offshore energy gathering, processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, transportation and marketing for crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids and refined products. To maximize the value of its interests, Enterprise’s team utilizes an array of options that provides innovative solutions to create growth opportunities for the partnership and build value for investors. Energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products through exciting new growth areas, developing markets and innovative ways to provide energy solutions to customers.
Enterprise Marine Services is currently seeking an experienced Tankerman. The Tankerman will safely load and unload tank barges and follow USCG regulations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Safely perform the duties of the person in charge of transferring liquid products onboard tank barges.
- Safely and efficiently carry out the duties of a member of the deck crew onboard Inland Towing Vessels.
- Maintain general housekeeping on vessel.
- Maintain maintenance on vessel and tank barges.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Must have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- A valid Transportation Workers Identification Credential (T.W.I.C.) is required.
- A valid Merchant Mariners Document endorsed as Tankerman PIC (Barge) DL is required.
- No spills or violations in the last 12 months are required.
- Tankerman experience on 30K BBL tank barges is preferred
- Must satisfactorily complete USCG Physical CG-719k. This exam includes visual acuity, color vision, hearing and speech discrimination as well as medical evaluation and physical assessment. The applicant must also acknowledge all prescribed and OTC medications and complete a thorough medical history.
- Must have fundamental knowledge of maintenance procedures, tools, and equipment onboard inland liquid tows.
- Must be flexible to work any work schedule.
- Ability to get along with others in close quarters.
- Ability to be able to communicate clearly with office, vessel crew and dock personnel.
Primary Location: USA-Louisiana-Houma
Organization: Marine Services
Job: Marine Services
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services to...