To be part of the CoE OPS innovation team focusing on delivering
Innovation concepts and ideas leveraging IT technology in solving supply chain challenges.
Key Accountabilities :
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
- Contribute to the success of the CoE OPS Innovation initiative including analysis/due diligence and developing concepts for prototyping.
- Ensure the full spectrum of potential challenges and solutions are addressed using an understanding of IT, supply chain, and business processes.
- Work cross functionally in pursuing the analysis of the internal fast fashion initiative. Develop analysis and recommendations around industry Fast Fashion trends, robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and Wireless Technologies.
- Develop a framework and business case for exploring the potential of big data visualization/infographics delivering visualized data dashboards from real time data streams.
- Business Process analysis
- Analytical skills
- Database development/programming
- Supply Chain Technologies
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
- The candidate must be enrolled in a university/college degree seeking program finishing their MBA/Graduate level student with at least a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US for the entire duration of the internship.
- Paid internship
adidas Group - 18 months ago
Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this is the brand’s...