Position Title |
Inovation Project Manager
Business Unit Description
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled service make us the partner of choice for many of the world’s most admired brands in the healthcare, beauty and personal care, food, beverage, home and garden, and tobacco industries. Our end-market expertise is also the foundation for success in our other businesses – Specialty Chemicals and the Community Development and Land Management Group. We touch people’s lives every day, everywhere. We help people keep track of their medications ( Dosepak ®, and Shellpak ® packaging), take care of their homes and gardens ( Mixor ® Trigger Sprayers) and their communities ( Evotherm ® asphalt). We develop products and solutions that not only grow our customers’ brands, but also improve our – and their – customers’ quality of life.
With about 15,000 employees worldwide, MWV operates in 30 countries and serves customers in more than 100 nations. But no matter where we’re doing business, we do things the right way – with a focus on integrity, sustainability, and positively contributing to the communities in which our employees live and work.
MWV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Leads the activities of MWV’s innovation project teams to deliver timely commercialization of projects which support key business strategies and deliver long term growth through joint value creation with our strategic customers. HOW YOU WILL IMPACT MWV
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Supports the development and implementation of MWV’s global innovation strategy to profitable long-term growth.
- Is accountable for successful execution of innovation projects to drive specific business results.
- Single point of accountability for successful project delivery from project identification through post commercialization.
- Develops and executes holistic innovation project plans.
- Leads multi-functional teams through execution of holistic plans employing MWV disciplined methodologies, tools and systems.
- Ensures assembly of right resources, timely resolution of technical, commercial and supply chain issues, effective risk analysis.
- Reports to SBU Innovation Leadership. Is accountable to the SBU strategy and MWV Project Management discipline and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 5-7 years experience.
- Be an experienced project manager with strong influencing and consulting skills.
- Have proven financial and business acumen.
- Show a clear relationship driven mentality, able to cultivate a holistic cross functional team approach.
- Excellent communication skills, strong ability to synthesize information and succinctly articulate solutions based responses.
- Exhibit a clear “can do” attitude with strong results orientation, tenacity and drive.
- Be able to navigate effectively in matrixed organizations and possess highly effective cross functional project leadership skills.
United States of America
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled...