**PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS DAYS 7a-7p, EVERY WEEKEND.***
High school diploma or equivalent.
Clerical course including medical terminology preferred.
Computer data entry experience preferred.
At least one year of previous clerical experience in a health related field preferred.
• Ability to communicate clearly in English, verbally and in writing.
• Good organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize and organize tasks according to unit needs.
• Ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relationships.
• Ability to enter data into a computer terminal.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Performs receptionist and clerical duties on inpatient units. Serves as central communication conduit for patients, visitors, and parents, nursing staff, medical staff, other departments.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 15 months ago