1 - 3 years of experience required
HealthCare Partners Medical Group is a multispecialty medical group that is recognized for its quality of care and high rates of patient satisfaction. HealthCare Partners has over 3,500 employees, including 500+ primary care and specialty physicians, caring for more than 500,000 patients throughout Los Angeles County and Northern Orange County . HCP operates 40 medical clinics, five urgent care centers, two medical spas, and an ambulatory surgery center. If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well recognized, privately-owned Medical Group.
HealthCare Partners may be the employer for you. We are currently seeking an Part-Time - Inpatient Coordinator :
for providing centralized front office support for the Inpatient Team (IPT) including the coordination of all communications, research and resolution of inquiries, and performance of delegated tasks to increase clinical time and efficiency of IPT Team. * Inpatient Central is a 7-day, 24-hour, 365-day/year center. Multiple shifts are needed.
· 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
· Over 1 year and up to and including 3 years of experience.
· Over 2 years of customer service experience.
· Computer literate.
· Proficient in MS Office and Web Browser.
· Strong data entry skills.
· Ability to type 40 wpm.
· Basic clerical skills (telephone, e-mail, fax).
· Excellent telephone etiquette.
· Basic medical terminology coding (advanced preferred).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Organized and detail-oriented.
· Ability to adapt to changing duties and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Customer service-oriented.
· Ability to work in rotating shifts.
· Flexible, able to multi-task, team-player and self-motivated.
· Ability to maintain composure in a challenging situation.
- Call center/medical practice experience.
- Advanced customer service experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Since 1992, HealthCare Partners has been committed to developing innovative models of healthcare delivery that improve our patients' quality...