Inside Account Manager—the next step toward the top in your sales career. Develop and use your ability to interact with people to spread programs and software that can improve education worldwide!
What’s in it for you:
We’re eager to hear from you if …
- An opportunity to sell well-respected products from the leader in our industry.
- Ongoing sales and product training.
- A professional, intellectual, and creative culture that offers opportunities for advancement to those who excel.
- A competitive base pay, plus an uncapped commission plan
- First day medical benefits and first day eligibility for a 401(k) with a company match, as well as a generous time-off package.
What you’ll be doing every day…
- You thrive on developing relationships with a diverse group of people, and you’re excited by the opportunity to interact with people who will influence education.
- You have an insatiable drive for results, and you enjoy originating, negotiating, and securing business to achieve sales goals.
- A living and changing selling environment strikes you as an intriguing challenge that will expand your skills and broaden your ability to interact with customers and attain goals.
You’ll need to have…
- Creating new relationships with customers over the phone, and maintaining strong relationships with established customers.
- Providing customers with sales quotes and online demonstrations of our products.
- Collaborating with other Inside Account Managers in an open, team environment, and partnering with Field Account Managers.
- Effectively analyzing, defining, and solving problems.
- Using a contact management system to plan and complete sales activities, and consistently meeting sales goals.
- Managing a territory with strategic planning skills and strong time management.
- Planning effectively, but accepting changes with flexibility and a vigor to pursue new directions.
- Conducting regular self-paced learning to further develop your skills and knowledge.
Even better if you have…
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university.
- At least 1 year of inside (telephone) sales experience.
- Consultative sales experience and/or training
- Experience or strong aptitude for developing and maintaining relationships with a large and diverse group of customers.
- Experience or ability to generate and actualize business with new customers.
Use your people skills and sales experience to invest in the future of education around the globe. Apply as our Inside Account Manager, or recommend someone you know.
- Three years or more inside (telephone) or field experience.
- Experience in selling to the education market.
- Experience using contact management systems, such as Siebel or Salesforce.com.
- A demonstrated ability to navigate a complex and changing sales environment.
Cengage Learning is an equal opportunity employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
CengageCareers Account Login
If you do not remember your password click here .
Back to Search Results
Cengage Learning - 16 months ago
Cengage Learning is a leading provider of innovative teaching, learning and research solutions for the academic, professional and library...