Inside Account Rep (Vancouver, BC or Morgan Hill, CA)
This energetic and creative individual will be responsible for managing inbound inquiries, prospecting, and nurturing leads into opportunities. The position requires the ability to use creativity and persistence in moving potential customers throughout the sales cycle. A semi-technical aptitude, attention to detail and goal driven are all attributes of the individual.
- Following up on all inbound inquiries; nurturing of existing leads; developing sales strategies to drive deals to closure;
- Identifying, negotiating and closing sales opportunities to meet quarterly sales quotas;
- Diagnosing and identifying the customer’s business needs against Partnerpedia solutions and abilities;
- Sourcing, building and maintaining excellent client relationships and high client satisfaction ratings; and
- Managing inbound lead activity and cataloging all follow-up using Salesforce.com.
What we’re all about
- Demonstrate 3 to 5 years of proven account representative success;
- Familiar with SaaS-based offerings;
- Semi-technical aptitude, able to demonstrate product features and value propositions;
- Experience selling to corporate IT/business customers;
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Demonstrate the flexibility needed to navigate successfully in a highly competitive, rapidly changing culture;
- Ability to travel on rare occasions;
- Experience with SalesForce.com; and
- College degree desired.
Vancouver, BC-based Partnerpedia is a growing tech company located in the picturesque south Granville area of the city. Our employees enjoy an open, entrepreneurial and fast-paced work environment, interesting and challenging projects built on the latest technologies, competitive total rewards packages, and opportunities for advancement. Since 1996 we have provided customized .NET web application solutions to enterprise customers. Over the past few years, Partnerpedia has expanded its breadth of client offerings to include a Ruby on Rails enterprise App store and Marketplace. For additional company information, check out: www.partnerpedia.com .
If this opportunity sounds intriguing, please reference Inside Account Rep in the subject heading and email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Please note, we read and appreciate all submitted resumes, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.