Digium*, Inc., the Asterisk* Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source telephony software. Since its founding in 1999, Digium has become the open source alternative to proprietary communication providers, with offerings that cost as much as 80 percent less. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Switchvox, Digium's Unified Communications solution to power a broad family of products for small, medium and large businesses. The company's product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software to enable resellers and customers to implement turnkey VoIP systems or to design their own custom communications solutions. At Digium, we're changing the way businesses communicate.
Duties of Position:
We are looking for individuals who are great on the phone -- that's where you'll do most of your work. The ICAM will prospect, qualify, recruit, train and/or nurture profitable channel partners by geographical need. The ICAM must consistently demonstrate excellent communication, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills. Recruiting profitable channel partners and maintaining established partner relationships are the primary duties of the ICAM. Certain job functions described herein may be subject to possible modification to drive sales and channel initiatives.
This is an inside sales position which requires an aptitude for understanding technology and excellent written and verbal communication skills. If you're adept at working between multiple computer screens and have strong organizational and time-management skills, then you'll thrive in this fast paced work environment. Other important skills include:
- Confidence and persistence, as well as an approach that is flexible
- You must have what it takes to smile and dial on the telephone all day
- Ability and desire to prospect, qualify, cold call, and recruit
- An excellent listener with the ability to build successful relationships
- Demonstrated multi-tasking proficiency
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Ability to work with management
- A technical aptitude to learn our products and internal systems
- Extensive knowledge of Internet Protocol, VOIP and SIP is preferred
- Experience selling IT and voice solutions is a plus
- Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience is a plus
- A well-developed understanding of Solution Selling is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales experience
Digium is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, which is designed to promote their personal well being as well as of their families. Digium not only offers a very competitive health benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, we also offer income protection benefits including life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability.
Digium is an equal employment opportunity employer
Digium, Inc. - 5 months ago
>Digium®, Inc. provides Asterisk® software, telephony hardware and Switchvox business phone systems that deliver enterprise-class...