Each day, MarketStar’s talented professionals promote some of the world’s most advanced technological brands, generating more than $6 billion in annual revenue for our clients across the globe. Working with industry leaders such as HP, Verizon Communications, Sony, Microsoft, Canon and Cisco, MarketStar employees provide superior sales and marketing solutions while gaining insight to advance their career in the technology marketplace. If you’re looking for a way to make an impact, accelerate your career with MarketStar.
MarketStar is seeking aggressive Inside Channel Account Managers in the Salt Lake area. Candidates will represent a leader in back-up and recovery software, selling to small and medium businesses.
The ideal Inside Channel Account Manager is a success-driven salesperson who builds strong relationships with multiple stakeholders, and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
• Owns sales achievement against a specified commercial quota in a territory
• Own developing and selling to a list of focus accounts in territory to penetrate and/or expand
• Generate and drives a sufficient pipeline of deals in territory to cover commits
• Serve as sales resource on sales opportunities in accounts
• Develop and maintain relationships with accounts and Go-To partners in territory
• Four year degree preferred
• Proven success of at least three to five years of exceptional sales attainment in a quota-driven, high demand environment
• IT sales experience preferred
• Experience with Sales Force or similar CRM tools preferred
• Understanding of how to sell network storage, both physical and virtual server environments and back-up and recovery solutions will be given preferential treatment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Self-motivated, accountable approach, combined with strong sense of teamwork
• Affinity for technology required. Networking proficiency or experience a strong plus
• Entrepreneurial mindset
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...