Job Title: Inside Commercial Representative
The Inside Commercial Representative position receives and processes inbound calls for Commercial & Roll Off lines of business and serves as the end-to-end point of contact for these customers. The Inside Commercial Representative is responsible for closing new customer sales utilizing a consultative selling approach.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401k plan, Tuition Reimbursement and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
- High School Diploma or GED and 2 or more years of customer service/call center experience is required
- A four-year college degree or equivalent experience, plus additional or specialized training in sales is preferred
- Ability to utilize multiple software applications (4+) on one given phone screen at one time
- Proficiency (perform skills without assistance) using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) is required
- Professional phone etiquette with a focus on solving conflicts and listening to others without interrupting
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to react well under pressure and treat others with respect
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Good time management skills to prioritize and plan work activities
Waste Management Frontline - 18 months ago
Waste Management is the leading provider of comprehensive waste management and environmental services in North America. We are also a...