Inside Pharmaceutical Sales Representative(
# Job Number:
## Primary Location
United States-Florida-Boca Raton
TMS Health, A Xerox Company, is one of the largest healthcare dedicated provider of inbound and outbound multi-channel communication services to the US Pharmaceutical industry.
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business.
**Profiling**/**Detailing/Selling**– product marketing - A critical role supporting web-based pharmaceutical product sales detailing as a supplement to the field based sales professional. We represent pharmaceutical manufacturers by contacting targeted physicians to provide clinical information regarding pharmaceutical drug indications, specific formulary coverage information, recommended dosage guidelines, sample fulfillment, and other information as requested.
**_Primary Job Responsibilities_**
- Potentially engage physicians in live video detail and/or telephonic interactions and deliver product messages to prescribers within established policies, procedures, standards, and workflows.
- Develop superior product and disease state knowledge and effectively educate and engage healthcare professionals in telephonic dialogue.
- Adhere to regulated guidelines for communications via all channels.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge, policies, procedures, contacts, and the pharmaceutical industry; continual learning & training as required.
- Accountable for appropriate documentation, sample & promotional material fulfillment, follow up, and any additional actions to ensure superior customer experience.
- Own samples fulfillment for each physician detail including validation, order entry, delivery tracking, and acknowledgement of product receipt.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key staff members.
- Ensure timely and appropriate communication occurs with sales professionals in the field.
- Display flexibility and willingness to accept constantly changing project/program updates.
- Demonstrate corporate values on a consistent basis.
- Extensive self-study, training and testing are required; eligibility to proceed through training and selling certifications are dependent upon passing required exams.
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent and persuasive verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, retain, and articulate technical and scientific-product related information, and provide unscripted responses on appropriate subject matter.
- Ability to perform in high-pressure and fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Superior rapport and relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with performance accountability.
- Well-developed decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion to analyze and address territory opportunities.
- Strong ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Powerful customer focus.
- Planning efforts are well thought out and result in directly influencing selling approach.
- Strong computer ability with basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, **apply today!**
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree preferred.
Contact: Jillian McBride, Senior Recruiter – firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual/work from home? No
- Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail email@example.com__._
- Primary Location: * United States-Florida-Boca Raton
- Virtual/work from home?: * No
- Req ID: * 14018501
Xerox Corporation - 4 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...