RPM Mortgage, Inc. is looking for an Inside Representative. The Inside Representative will determine eligibility and structure loans with individual investor guidelines. The Inside Representative will review and understand investor overlays as well as basic credit eligibility and implement this knowledge into daily workload. This position is located in our Home Office, in Alamo, CA.
- Compile and maintain an up to date list of ‘frequently asked questions’, clearly sighting the correct underwriter guideline, for all loan programs and each of our investors, including its location for future reference.
- Respond to scenario questions via phone call or email, in a timely fashion and include an excerpt or actual guidelines on the email and if applicable, an additional tip/hint insight to guideline or investor.
- Contribute to weekly emailed announcements, bulletins, changes, tips or suggestions, to loan agents.
- Cross communicate between Agents, Assistants, Processors, Customer Service, Secondary, Underwriting, Docs, Funding, and Shipping via phone and email
- Weekly Distribution of a “Desk Tip” to ‘RPM Loan Agents’, ‘Assistants’, and ‘Processors’ and announce the execution of a good deal to ‘RPM Loan Agents’, ‘Assistants’, ‘Processors’ via email
- Present new programs or investors to branch meetings
- Work with investor relations and/or underwriting to get exceptions
- Quote investor and underwriting guides to help structure or restructure loan files to meet specific qualifications
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum seven years experience in the lending industry in an underwriting capacity
- College degree preferred
- Proficiency with DataTrac, Fannie Mae’s Desktop Underwriter, Freddie Mac Loan Processor, AllRegs and Calyx Point.
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and stress management skills
- Ability to prioritize and decipher policies, programs and guidelines
- Basic knowledge of pricing and secondary
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and communication skills
- FHA/VA experience is required
We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire