ACE USA, the U.S.-based retail operating division of the ACE Group, offers more than 170 sophisticated property, casualty, risk-management, and accident and health products and services through retail brokers.
The ACE Group is one of the world's leading global commercial property and casualty insurance and reinsurance organizations, with more than 19,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 50 countries.
ACE serves the property and casualty insurance needs of businesses of all sizes in a broad range of industries. We also provide specialized insurance products—such as personal accident, supplemental health and life insurance—to individuals in select countries. Our reinsurance operations include both property and casualty and life companies.
Responsible for achieving the financial plan through recruitment, training and management of assigned distribution sources – primarily retail agencies under $5 million WP. Responsible for the execution of industry leading sales strategies; initiating and developing highly effective sales relationships with distribution sources, and fellow employees. Creates and executes on tactical sales plans that provide for the profitable growth of respective lines of business consistently delivering on CRS flow and revenue goals.
Primary sales focus will be:
International Advantage and Environmental lines of business. Assigned to those agents with smaller, Advantage and CPL-oriented books of business, or those agents geographically difficult to handle. All sales calls are telephonic, virtual sales calls.
Position requires state of the art consultative and transactional sales skills, superior knowledge of International Advantage and Environmental products and services, broad spectrum knowledge of corporate enterprise wide capabilities, and exceptional influence management skills. Delivers sales success within our framework of corporate values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop a flow of new customers that fit our profile and exceed our production goals.
- Understand specific industry characteristics of each segment including key needs and buying patterns and use effectively in positioning our products, platform, and services.
- Develop annual agency flow and production goals.
- Work with designated distribution resources to develop sales plans for targeted segments.
- Own responsibility for managing assigned distribution.
- Establish strong producer relationships through high frequency of telephonic customer contact, clear knowledge of company strategy and joint sales planning.
- Help facilitate working relationships between distribution resources and Underwriters
- Own the execution of the CRS Business Development Process and Best Practices
- Maintain superior knowledge of competitor products and capabilities along with local market trends
- Effectively articulate and position the CRS value proposition
- Demonstrate the ability to build partnerships with other business groups to identify and initiate multiple product solutions at the account level
- Work collaboratively with other business units in the territory and prepare a comprehensive marketing plan designed to increase market share
- Work collaboratively with other business units to remove roadblocks and administrative obstacles to ensure agents and brokers see ACE as easy to do business with.
- CRS/Solutions Knowledge: demonstrates and applies knowledge of appetite; product; platform and agency compensation as well as support services (Service Center, Claims, Billing, etc.)
- Sales/ Sales Management: develops short and long term action plans based on analysis of relevant data; demonstrates exceptionally strong Professional Selling Skills; knows when and how to apply consultative and transactional sales skills;
- Collaboration and Relationship Management & Resiliency: ability to build and sustain long term productive internal and external relationships; ability to effectively deal with pressure; work related issues in professional and positive manner.
- Influence the Sale: ability to effectively influence internally and externally; ability to convince agents to represent and promote CRS products and services.
- Agency Management: thoroughly understands agency business and behaviors; develops flow required to achieve annual goals; advising and consulting to agency constituents to develop mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Adapting to Change: adapting to changing situations, restructuring tasks and priorities as changes occur within business unit.
- Decision Making: Uses resources and data to make fact based decisions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Financial & Business acumen demonstrates market knowledge; territory awareness (including headroom opportunities and competitor strengths & weaknesses)
- Integrity: Upholding a high standard of ethics and professionalism in all actions.
- 4 year college degree or related business experience•2+ years insurance marketing or sales responsibility
- Exceptional verbal and written skills; listening skills and virtual presentation skills
- Effectively utilizes available office technology and internet applications (Solutions, Advantage.net, Track, MS Suite, etc.)
Sales & Marketing
May 15, 2013, 3:17:57 PM
Ace Group - 5 months ago
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides...