The Sales Support Specialist Performs activities associated with selling, specifying, ordering, and overall support of a sales area dealing with unique Kwalu products that require knowledge of the unique and/or specialized nature of Long Term Care and Healthcare. This role is responsible for providing the pre and post-sales support function for the Company product line to both old and potential new users of the Kwalu product by supporting the efforts of the representative, business development manager, regional sales manager or direct client by participating fully and contributing to a team based selling model.
- College degree or willing to substitute (5) years professional, office-based work experience.
- Strong communication abilities to include written communication, such as presentations and emails, and ability to speak to customers, clients, and in front of groups and active listening.
- Ability to use judgment and knowledge to resolve issues surrounding client and customer issues, production schedules and in general.
- Healthcare experience beneficial
- 3 years work experience, preferable is customer service orientated environment.
- Proven sales experience, especially in resolving client-based issues or creating needs-based opportunities. Browser, MX office (including Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to function both autonomously and within a team environment.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
1) Sales Duties:
a. Educating customers on product usage, pricing, and features.
b. Preparing proposals and communicating details as required.
c. Preparing presentations to assist with outside sales campaigns and product demonstrations for rep and non-rep territories
d. Assist outside sales representatives and other Kwalu sales staff in all aspects of support to include operational, production, and administrative functions.
e. Follow up on leads generated, including trade show and web leads.
2) Sales Support Duties:
a. Quoting- processing and delivery to customers as requested.
b. Data entry of sales opportunities into CRM.
c. Creating ProForma invoices.
d. Coordinating and facilitating no charge orders: samples and warranties.
e. As customer or industry needs are discovered, communicating them to senior management.
3) Customer Service Duties:
a. Manage and resolve customer complaints and inquiries and ensure effective customer relations.
b. Work with reps, outside sales staff and end-users to support room layout, rendering and specifications.
c. Recognize and escalate any and all critical issues to management immediately.
d. Escalate account issues to senior management as needed.
e. Produce weekly and monthly activity reports and forecasts by use of the CRM or directed by Kwalu management.
f. Establish a program for sending to VIP customers, on regular basis releases covering new products, 30-day follow-up system tracked through the CRM.
Indeed - 16 months ago