Inside Sales & Application Engineer
- Be responsible for inside sales for the Industrial Controls & Equipment—ICE product lines.
- Be able to identify and qualify sales opportunities, apply knowledge of customer’s business and establish a value proposition that results in customer satisfaction and therefore business for ICE.
Desired Job Experience
- Will possess a four-year Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Will possess at least 5 years of inside sales to industrial accounts with working knowledge of process control fundamentals. This includes working with large, complex accounts with both individual and team responsibilities. The individual will demonstrate an understanding of the technical and business challenges faced by this market and proven ability to develop and deliver solutions.
- Must have good communication and phone skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player able to work closely with Account Managers and other ICE business units.
Adaptability and flexibility
Analytical and problem solving abiltliies
Commitment to meeting goals/Teamwork
Communication - Listening & Speaking
Integrity and values
Planning & Organizing
Understanding customer care
Willingness to listen to and involve others
Writes clearly and effectively without errors
Equipment & Controls Inc. - 8 months ago