Inside Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Put a LIFT in Your Career! NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Inside Sales & Marketing Coordinator in our facility location in Greenville, North Carolina . NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
NMHG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the organization. The ideal Inside Sales and Marketing Coordinator is highly motivated, resourceful, charismatic and articulate. This position requires high energy and excellent communication skills. As an Inside Sales & Marketing Coordinator , you will have the opportunity to assist in the sales and marketing of products to assigned accounts through direct client interaction as well as our channel partners. You will also develop process improvement opportunities leading to incremental business volume that aligns with NMHG’s sales and revenue goals.
Key accountabilities include:
- Develop methods and processes to improve communications with customers, national accounts, and dealers
- Assist in the implementation of National Accounts Marketing Plan
- Assist in the development of Account Development Plans and account strategy, including key marketing strategies and tactics for targeted accounts
- Participate in the sales process through Request for Proposals (RFPs), National Accounts sales presentations, and quoting process
- BS Degree in Business, Marketing or related field plus 1 year Marketing or Sales experience or minimum of 5 years relevant sales experience in lieu of degree
- Material handling industry related experience is a plus
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Basic sales process knowledge and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing.
NMHG - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard