Diabetes Specialty Center, a division of Byram Healthcare is looking for a full-time Inside Sales & Program Specialist. We are looking for a person that is self-motivated, personable, a problem solver, reliable, while maintaining a good image by organization, cleanliness and ensuring accuracy at all times.
An Inside Sales & Program Specialist is responsible for working referrals from the field marketing team and any special retention/cross selling programs. Working these referrals and programs involves calling, requesting needed documents, quoting insurance benefits and offering the full scope of DSC services to each customer.
1) Follow up on all opportunities to maximize new business and growth.
2) Contribute to success of all outbound programs through constant dedication to meeting and exceeding goals set.
3) Deliver excellent customer service and create “raving fans.”
4) Support the Field Marketing Team and the message they deliver to referral sources.
5) Provide a seamless and trust building relationship with all business partners.
6) Place 80 + phone calls daily.
7) Contact all referrals within 24 hours of receiving their information from the referral source.
8) Collect information needed for each account when contact is made.
9) Ongoing follow up with all assigned leads.
10) Requesting and creating tasks for CMN’s, benefits, POP’s, chart notes, logs and PA’s.
11) Follow up on CMN’s and benefits tasks that are created to ensure the timely delivery of each customer’s supplies or services needed.
12) Review details of customer’s insurance benefits after they are verified by Document Management.
13) Accurately build sales orders for customers.
14) Update status for all opportunities in CRM platform
15) Contact physician’s office when information is missing or needed to complete CMN’s.
16) Communicate with Field Marketing Team via phone calls and email.
17) Create a positive experience for all customers.
18) Ensure that each customer understands the full scope of DSC’s services offered.
19) Schedule customer shoe sizing and fitting appointments.
20) Assist customers in transferring their medication to our pharmacy and fax their request to our pharmacy team to complete.
21) Create auto reorder templates for customers interested this service.
22) Ensure DSC’s continued growth through an opportunistic and problem solving mindset.
23) Perform other related duties as assigned.
1) High School Diploma
2) Previous experience is preferred in Customer Service & Sales
3) Oral Communication Skills
4) Written Communication Skills
5) Customer Relations
6) Math Aptitude
9) Bilingual in Spanish preferred
10) Hours are: 10-7PM, Monday-Saturday
11) Flexibility in schedule is preferred
DSC/Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Byram Healthcare - 18 months ago
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...