- Greet customers and determine their needs.
- Answer customer questions regarding Company products and their respective uses, features/drawbacks, warranties, prices, etc.
- Process orders (availability, pricing, delivery schedule, etc.) and ring up sales (cash, credit card or in-house credit line).
- Process returns and refunds/credits.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities, as required.
- High School Diploma.
- 2+ years of roofing or construction/building materials industry experience.
- Sales orientation, effective communication skills (telephone, verbal and written), and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (computer, copier, FAX machine, printer, etc.).
This is typically an inside position and may require periods of standing behind the sales counter and assisting the customer in selecting merchandise from displays or inventory located on the showroom floor.