GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Job Environment / Travel:
- Responsible for managing a list of named accounts (approx. 50-60 at a time)
- Responsible for identifying appropriate contacts within those accounts utilizing available tools and resources (Google, iSell, LinkedIn, etc…)
- Responsible for making initial contact – establishing and developing the relationship for GEIP
- Responsible for setting appointments & keeping all interactions up-to-date in GEIP CRM
- Provide feedback to marketing on effectiveness of the value propositions and messaging to drive continuous improvement & perfecting the “the message” to the market/target audience.
- Work in partnership with Outside Sales to grow their respective regions
- This is a high-activity, dynamic position that requires a great deal of initiative in the commercial and communication areas. It requires strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Position requires a great deal of team work and working closely with associates in various roles within the business.
- Requires self-study and education outside of the normal work environment to ensure the Account Development Associate continues to grow both technically and commercially.
- Travel is minimal.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- 2+ years Inside Sales experience including full order closure ownership (quota); including pipeline and opportunity management
- Experience with Databases and/or Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Outstanding telephone etiquette & communication skills
- Comfortable with talking to customers (external & internal)
- Strong organizational skills
- No call reluctance – able to move past rejections quickly and make the next call
- Ability to multitask & manage high volumes of activity & demonstrate measurable results
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications (Word, Excel)
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Experience in an outbound call center, or sales environment & experience in business-to-business sales or awareness of Software solutions, products, services & related go-to-market strategies.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Home & Business Solutions consists of two business segments. Appliances and Lighting.
At GE Appliances, we are imagination at...