As part of WP Engine|
Specific QUALIFICATIONS for this position include:
- 's rapid growth, we're looking for an INSIDE SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to join our team. This position is responsible for selling WP Engine managed WordPress hosting services to Enterprise accounts using a consultative, solution sales approach. You'll be contacting Director and VP-level marketing and IT professionals to demonstrate the value of WP Engine and how our unique solution can meet their business needs. To be successful in this role you have to be fast-moving, hungry, and produce results.
Specific RESPONSIBILITIES for this position include:
You actually use the WP Engine platform so you have an idea of what you're selling.
You know what it takes to build a pipeline and can do it whether it's cold-calls, marketing leads, executive introductions, or your own network.
- You're able to work independently to explain the value of WP Engine to prospective customers but know when to pull in others to provide additional clarity.
- You can follow our sales process to close deals and but still realize it's important to keep SalesForce.com updated.
- You've given application demos before, understand how to set them up, and run them flawlessly.
- You've written quotes, proposals, and SOW's before and it's easy for you.
- You're able to know when to bring in the "big guns" of executives when needed to close a deal, otherwise you've got it covered.
- You have no problem negotiating with prospects and know what it takes to close the deal.
- You can provide sales reports to management and executives on a regular basis.
- No matter how many deals you close, you realize it's about the team and working with everyone so both the customer and WP Engine is successful.
What BENEFITS does WP Engine offer?
- Minimum of three (3) years of direct sales experience with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
- You're a natural on the phone. That means you have proven ability in managing a high volume of sales activity via the telephone.
- You realize that WP Engine is a specialized platform and it's not about the sale, it's about what's best for the customer and for WP Engine. Success means we both succeed.
- You're organized, detailed-oriented, and can give concise reports on opportunities to company leadership.
- Experience selling software products and solutions to marketing and sales professionals strongly preferred.
- Previous experience WordPress a plus.
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid employee medical and dental coverage
- 100% paid short and long-term disability
- 100% paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking in the heart of downtown Austin
- Commuter reimbursement
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Flexible hours to help you balance your work with your life
WP Engine - 17 months ago
WP Engine is the premier, WordPress-only hosting company. We serve 100,000,000 requests daily, each one carefully and continuously tuned for...