mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful.
We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 19,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you
what truly makes us different is our people!
employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business.
Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to innovate and making a difference in our customers’ business, each and every day!
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on…
- Minimum Education: University Degree/College Diploma
- Advanced experience in Outlook, Internet and Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment, juggling many tasks at one time
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to prioritize and respond quickly to multiple issues
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer service and managing customer accounts
- Previous experience working within the IT industry would be an asset, but not required
- Previous experience working with Enterprise size customers would be helpful but not required
The Junior VOR Inside Sales Account Manager works with the Outbound Sales Department to support US Federal Government Agencies to drive additional revenue opportunities within an existing customer base. Junior VOR ISAM's are responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships, proactive account management, providing outstanding customer service while driving sales in a prompt, efficient, and courteous manner. Working in conjunction with the VOR - Inside Sales Account Manager, the Junior VOR - Inside Sales Account Manager will become a consultant, negotiator and partner to their existing customer base.
- The focus of this role will be to work with our top US Federal Customers
- In direct partnership, and working closely with the outside sales team to increase Softchoice revenue and gross profit growth
- Proactively grow current, and develop future opportunities within an existing customer base
- Understanding complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level to configure, price, negotiate and quote sales solutions as well as provide proactive follow-up, product information and overall account support
- Developing a strong understanding of deal registration and bids through working with vendors and external partners
- Building strong business relationships with vendors, customers and co-workers.
- Maintain, analyze and manipulate multiple reports of diverse complexity and scope to:
- strategically identify sales opportunities in order to meet/exceed overall sales objectives
- determine variances between actual sales versus budgeted and prior year
- Developing a strong understanding of Microsoft licensing (Select and EA), product knowledge, and the VLSC site.
- Being the dedicated go-to person when the VOR IGAM (account manager) is out of office (at meetings, vacation etc.)
Thank you for applying to Softchoice Corporation.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
M/F/D/V - EOE
Softchoice - 24 months ago
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more...