Each day, MarketStar’s talented professionals promote some of the world’s most advanced technological brands, generating more than $6 billion in annual revenue for our clients across the globe. Working with industry leaders such as HP, Verizon Communications, Sony, Microsoft, Canon and Cisco, MarketStar employees provide superior sales and marketing solutions while gaining insight to advance their career in the technology marketplace. If you’re looking for a way to make an impact, accelerate your career with MarketStar.
Marketstar currently has an opening available in the Research Triangle Park, North Carolina office for an Inside Sales Account Manager (ISAM) responsible for driving sales to small and medium businesses (SMB’s). The ideal ISAM is a success-driven salesperson who builds strong relationships with multiple stakeholders, and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- Generate revenue through outbound telesales
- Prospect and close business in an assigned account base of 250-400 business accounts
- Identify opportunities and present complex networking, IP telephony, and IT security solutions to SMB decision makers (C-Levels, VP’s, IT executives)
- Collaborate with Outside Sales Managers and IT resellers to complete the sales cycle and deliver solutions
- 4-year degree preferred
- 2-4 years, of exceptional sales attainment in a quota-driven, high demand environment.
- IT sales, or B2B experience preferred
- GOV/Education sales experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Self-motivated, accountable approach, combined with strong sense of teamwork
- Affinity for technology required. Networking proficiency or experience a strong plus
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...