Innovative, rapidly growing security and compliance Solutions Company is looking for an Inside Sales superstar for our solution offerings. This position will have responsibility for selling a variety of market-leading solutions offered by nCircle by engaging with existing customers, new customers and partners in order to promote, develop, trial, drive and close business across the US and Canada. The position demands a skilled, experienced and enthusiastic individual, familiar with Vulnerability Management, Regulatory Compliance, and the emerging field of Security SaaS market. We are looking for a person who takes initiative, works independently yet leverages the extended nCircle team to grow the business.
You will be skilled in various forms of digital communication tools so as to maintain close contact with prospects and customers, drive client communications, deliver exceptional customer interaction and facilitate the customer's needs, in a scalable manner. This position carries a monthly and/or quarterly quota assignment based on renewals, “up sell” and “new” sales targets. Remuneration is based on achievement with strong acceleration.
Develop, maintain and articulate a comprehensive understanding of nCircle's product offerings and their relationship to a client's critical business issues.
Execute regular fast paced communications with prospects, customers, partners and other interested parties with interest in the nCircle solutions.
Generate renewal revenue within a defined territory.
Provide renewal quotes for existing customers whose support contracts are due to expire or have expired.
Generate new SMB revenue within a defined territory.
Fulfill renewal quote requests for partners and resellers for assigned territories.
Deliver web-based demonstrations and trials to interested parties.
Prepare quotations, proposals, and presentations to assist with the sales process.
Work as a team directly engaged with a distributed Field Sales Team and Channels.
Engage territory sales teams for enterprise opportunities, as appropriate.
Engage Channel sales manager or Channel Partners, as appropriate.
Provide feedback and recommendations to marketing, product management and support teams based on direct experiences with customers and prospects for product improvements.
Provide accurate and timely reports, including Sales Forecasts.
Maintain and update account database on Salesforce.com.
Individual covering the Eastern US territory must be willing to start early (i.e. 6-7 am PST).
Required Skills and Experience:
nCircle offers a dynamic yet casual and fun work environment with corporate offices in San Francisco as well as engineering/sales offices in Alpharetta, GA, Boston, MA, Toronto, Canada and sales offices worldwide. We recognize that our employees are the key to our future as evidenced by our selection as one of the Greater Bay Area’s ‘Best Places to Work’ by the San Francisco Business Times. We offer a unique environment where your ideas are always appreciated and your contributions make an important difference. Because of this philosophy, we offer competitive compensation packages, top-notch benefits as well as stock options to every employee. All of our employees enjoy the ability to make an immediate impact, learn new technologies, and partake in a high-energy, vibrant working environment with extremely accomplished people.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
- 2-4 years' experience in revenue-driven inside sales or telesales environment in the SaaS and software industry.
- Selling experience and success in security products and solutions is highly desired.
- Must possess extensive telephone communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, fast-growth environment where action and initiative are prerequisites to performing well.
- Possess high energy, maintain a persistent mindset, enthusiasm, and be goal oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong sales process, analytical orientation with attention to metrics.
- Strong desire and aptitude for learning.
- Experience using Salesforce.com highly desirable.