Attention Top-Performing Sales Rock Stars
We are seeking an Inside Sales Associate who can effectively target medical practices with our industry leading products and services.
Your primary responsibility would be to build awareness in the marketplace, educate prospects and meet or exceed your assigned quota by selling athenahealth’s products and services to physician organizations. You will report directly to the Inside Sales Manager and enthusiastically perform the following tasks:
Learning, then teaching:
Quickly but thoroughly learn about athena, the industry, the industry challenges athena addresses and athena’s product lines so you can effectively share that knowledge with others.
Utilize effective cold calling techniques to develop qualified meetings and best practices to call upon internally generated leads.
Educate and Sell:
Educate prospects on athena’s products and services and sell the benefits to physicians and practice managers over the phone while trying to secure a product demonstration for a Sales Executive in the field.
Maintain an accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline and forecast. Adhere to best practices for task follow-up, and documentation of all sales activity in our CRM (Salesforce.com). Ensure all internal documents are completed to the highest level of accuracy in the appropriate timeframes.
Is this you in a nut shell? Are you a winner in all aspects of life, with a track record of achieving goals -- specifically the monthly/quarterly/annual quota? If so, you most likely possess the following skills:
At athenahealth our goal is to create a high-performing culture comprised of energized employees who teach, learn and play as a team to win. If you think you are the perfect fit for this job, we’d love you to join the team. Contact us now!
- Entrepreneurial and competitive spirit
- High level understanding of service categories and how they’re delivered on
- Proven ability to drive engagement, influence others and sell over the phone,
- Excellent listening skills and ability to uncover pain points / identify opportunities
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, sometimes intense, rapidly expanding company
- Strong computer literacy and/or the ability and desire to advance technically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional poise and persistence
- Exceptional organizational skills and maniacal attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and effectively interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to follow directives
- Demonstrated commitment to completing tasks and objectives
- Good sense of humor and good judgment
- Flexibility to work long and unpredictable hours
- High ethical and moral standards
- Consistently positive attitude
- Commitment to ongoing self-development
- Mastery of all Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor of arts or sciences
athenahealth, Inc. is a leading provider of web-based business services for medical groups. athenahealth’s service offerings are based on proprietary web-native practice management and electronic health record (EHR) software, a continuously updated payer knowledge-base, integrated back-office service operations, and automated and live patient communication services.
athenahealth, Inc. - 11 months ago
athenahealth knows that managing physician practices can result in a splitting headache, especially when patients are late paying bills or...