What were looking for:
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Real Estate technology companies in New York. For the right person, the Inside Sales Associate role presents an enormous opportunity to build a foundation in sales, participate in a real life entrepreneurial success story, and help us continue our unprecedented expansion in the most important real estate market in the world.
The ideal candidate is energetic, has superior interpersonal skills, is excited to develop his or her sales abilities, and is ready to live and breathe NYC Real Estate.
The Sales Associate will:
Our ideal candidate:
- Build a strong sales pipeline through targeted, effective calling of cold and warm leads
- Perform industry research and analysis to identify sales opportunities and avenues for strategic company growth
- Coordinate and follow up on the logistics and execution of marketing campaigns, including direct mail and online communication efforts
Who we are:
- Is an articulate communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is self-motivated, highly organized, goal oriented, ambitious, intellectually curious and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Is looking to build a solid sales foundation and grow into a senior level sales role
- Is a recent graduate or has 1-3 years of sales experience
- Wants to be part of an entrepreneurial, high-energy, and fun culture with the desire to dive into start-up life and grow with the company
- Prior experience in the NYC real estate industry is not required, but the ability and desire to learn all there is to know about it is an absolute must
SiteCompli is a leading provider of compliance technology to commercial and residential property owners, managers, and service companies in New York City.
Our technology monitors tens of thousands of properties in NYC, including some of the most important and iconic buildings in the City. This is an exciting time for us – we’re making big waves in the biggest Real Estate market in the world and we’re looking for more superstars to join and grow with our team.
Launched in 2008 by Columbia Business School alumni Jason Griffith and Ross Goldenberg, our organization is built around talented, energetic, outgoing, and creative people who love to work in an entrepreneurial environment, value collaboration, and strive for excellence.
Our mission is to build a team of creative, intelligent, self-directed, and intellectually curious people, and together build an amazing company while fundamentally changing the way Real Estate is managed in New York City.
- The opportunity to work in a high growth, high impact, supportive & entrepreneurial culture
- The opportunity to work with truly amazing and creative people every day while we build our dream company together
- Generous dental and medical benefits
- Need a vacation? Take whatever you need - we'll even pay you extra to take time off and unplug - that's right, we have a PAID, PAID vacation policy
- A seasonal clothing budget so you can dress like a rockstar
- A kitchen full of tasty and (mostly) healthy snacks for you to enjoy at the office
- The opportunity to participate in high intensity and fairly hilarious ping pong matches while contemplating ways to decorate our super-cool loft in the Flatiron district
- The opportunity to attend team meetings on a table made out of 32,000 hand placed Legos
- Add to our collection of quirky hobbies including latte art drawing, yoga, glass blowing, cheese making, beer brewing, and molecular gastronomy
- Sound fun? It is!
SiteCompli - 19 months ago
Named one of the best places to work in 2013 and 2014, SiteCompli's energetic NYC-based team has revolutionized the way the real estate...