The primary role of the Inside Business Partner is to provide sales support for Client Partners (CP). This position is typically based in the regional offices. The IBP assists CP’s with prospecting, filling events from named account lists, sales tracking, communication with external clients, proposal writing, presentations, and marketing efforts including lead qualification & generation. Additional administrative duties include coordinating travel and calendars. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on Franklin Covey offerings including tools, work sessions, and training components for our solutions.
Essential Job Functions
Client Partner Follow-Up
- Manage database
- Determine who gets which marketing lists
- Coordinates email campaigns
- Follow-up emails
- Event enrollments w/in named accounts
- All event registrations
- Follow-up calls to register
- Pre-calls for event enrollees
- Schedule post-event FTF meeting at time pre-call qualification
Small, non-major client management
- Manage Client Partner’s meeting calendar
- Track Client Partner meeting follow up items
- Record meeting notes and follow-up items on Salesforce.com
- Build relationships with clients for follow-up work
- May spend one day a week with CP on FTF meetings with clients
- RFP support – collector of data/info, project manager
- Set and hold some FTF meetings within named acct’s
- Manage facilitators’ base
- Handle all facilitator communication
- Coordinate new/replacements certifications, with a specific goal
- Manage Facilitator Enhancement Days
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of 2+ years of sales, administrative, and sales support experience. Work experience must demonstrate organization and customer service/sales skills working with corporate clients in a B2B environment. Organization skills with high attention to detail and proficiency with Microsoft Office and the ability to type a minimum of 50 WPM are required. Experience with Salesforce.com is preferred. Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills and excellent phone skills are required. We are looking for motivated team players with strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Strongly prefer knowledge of Franklin Covey programs and content.
Visit our website at www.franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
Franklin Covey knows a few habits that will help you. The publisher of the popular The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People book offers...