We’re on the never-ending search for sharp, focused, career driven individuals looking to grow their sales career. In this role, you’ll be an extension of an already stellar team of dedicated pros where you’ll lead the charge of our global sales initiatives.
You’ll be as committed to the customer experience as you are to the bottom line while fielding inbound inquiries from new customers and addressing sales related requests from existing clients. You will also be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective clients.
This role definitely requires a measurable degree of technical savvy. You must possess the inherent ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technology without fear or reservation. Understanding what you’re selling and who you’re selling to is critical to ensuring new and existing customers are fitted with the services they need to help them thrive.
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Expected to meet or exceed monthly sales targets
- Keep up to date on current product knowledge
- Establish and maintain current client and prospect client relationships
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to accurately recommend specific products and solutions
- Pursue and follow up on leads
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific customers to contact
The ‘Not So’ Fine Print: Please Read!
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not necessary with proven sales record
- 3+ years of successful full cycle sales experience with a hosting provider
- “Otherworldly” multi-tasking skills (can you live chat and take calls at the same time?) and follow up skills
- Salesforce or comparable CRM experience is a must
- Ability to work productively, in a team environment
- Goal oriented with a sense of accountability
- Professional, patient and courteous demeanor
- Possesses superior follow up skills with the ability to respond under pressure
- Able to work to a monthly target and be able to effectively communicate over the phone, through email and face-to-face
- A solid understanding of current web technologies (You don’t need to be a developer, but knowing what they do will help considerably)
- Must be a motivated self starter, requiring little hands on direction with the ability to set and meet goals
- Mac OS X proficient
- Follow Through, Follow Through, Follow Through
- A love of all things “Web”
About (mt) Media Temple
- This is a full time, on-site position at our Los Angeles headquarters.
- No consideration will be given to contract or telecommute arrangements.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
From its inception in 1998, (mt) Media Temple has been on a mission to help people and businesses succeed online.
Over 125,000 customers in 100 countries now rely on Media Temple's simple tools for domain registration, web hosting, business applications, virtual servers, and other cloud services to power more than 1.5 million websites. We take pride in offering a premium service at a competitive price, along with exemplary 24/7 customer support. Our customers range from everyday people to top bloggers, creative professionals, and small businesses, as well as large enterprises like Starbucks, Adidas, Samsung, and Toyota.
With 200 dedicated, U.S.-based employees, (mt) Media Temple is proud to have an award-winning culture that offers catered lunches, on-site massages, ping-pong battles and movie nights. These are just some of the ways we’ve become one of “LA’s Best Places to Work” for two years running.
(mt) Media Temple - 30+ days ago