Inside Sales Coordinator
Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY), based in Sunnyvale, Calif., is the premier radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures and sells personalized innovative treatment solutions that set the standard of care, with the aim of helping patients live longer, better lives. The Company’s leading edge technologies – the CyberKnife and TomoTherapy Systems – are designed to deliver radiosurgery, stereotactic body radiation therapy, intensity modulated radiation therapy, image guided radiation therapy, and adaptive radiation therapy. For more information, please visit www.accuray.com .
Accuray is looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator to work with our team of sales people to help with the sales process. This will include calling campaigns, reporting, CRM maintenance, and other duties as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Specifications
- Coordinating sales funnel development activities with Sales Specialists, Regional Business Directors, VP of Sales and GM to determine essential strategic approaches to build the sales funnel.
- Collating and consolidating report on monthly sales performance per sales personnel, per product, per region or office, and per industry.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Ability to manage the CRM database – Update opportunities, Develop reports, etc.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation.
- Handling cancellations or changes in sales order and communicating the changes with the related departments.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Researching, planning, and recommending administrative system and software choices to satisfy the organization’s business requirements
- Creating and delivering qualified opportunities to Sales Specialists.
- Assisting business units in the preparation of business process mapping and departmental procedures.
Education and Qualifications
- Must have at least 5yrs experience in Inside Sales/Cold Calling and funnel building experience in the medical field. Cold Calling to the C-Level is a plus.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; comfortable giving presentations.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales skills.
- Expert knowledge in CRM software solutions.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to handle shifting priorities.
- Ability to understand complex database systems.
- Ability to provide solid customer service and exercise diplomacy.
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks. Ability to provide individual and group-based seminar/workshop hardware/software training.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work with diverse group of professionals in close cooperation.
- Diploma in Marketing or Business related field.
- Relevant Sales Training.