Have you been working as an inside sales wanting to find a more challenging and rewarding position**?
Or did you just get out of school and you've been told you're a natural-born salesman?
We grew over 50% last year and we need your help to make that a better number this year.
** This job has an accelerated upward path to very senior positions in the company for someone who does well.
At this job, you will be:
If you're THE ONE, you should:
- Making lots of outbound calls daily (ok, let's get that out of the way).
- Scheduling sales phone calls or meetings with prospective customers
What you CANNOT be:
- Have sales experience (retail or b2b)
- Be unafraid to make outbound calls, in fact, you would love it because you're good at it.
- Be great at articulating our service value proposition and provide insightful answers to questions.
- Be creative and tenacious in getting past obstacles.
Local candidates in San Diego preferred, but if you have proven track record and can provide progress reports, it's ok for you to work from anywhere in the US.
- If making cold sales calls makes you even a little nervous, sorry, you're not the one.
Please submit your resume and email us a line or two on what makes you THE ONE!
agilisIT - 7 months ago
For more than 13 years, we've specialized in technology consulting and services for Small and Mid-sized Businesses, Non-profits, Healthcare,...