Inside Sales Engineer
Apply To This Job
Return To List
We are searching for an Inside Sales Engineer to work closely with the Inside (Hunter/ Account Manager/ Renewals/ Back to Base) Sales and Internal Groups in a cross-functional capacity. Ideal candidates will be able to explain and promote our technology to potential customers, and must have the ability to develop a good understanding of the LogMeIn system architecture, security and technical requirements.
- Act as the technical point of contact during the sales cycle running customized demonstrations, providing technical training and playing a key role in evaluations and post sale implementations.
- Monitor evaluation activity, working closely with the client to ensure business requirements are well defined, system is configured appropriately and key objectives are well defined
- Work with client over the course of the evaluation to ensure strong adoption of system usage is in place and the necessary metrics for the evaluation are collected in order to create the ROI presentations at the conclusion of the evaluation period
- Understand LogMeIn system architecture, security and technical requirements and be comfortable leading presentations and discussions on these areas with client’s technology team
- Keep up to date on competitor’s products in the market and provide feedback and input to product marketing on roadmap requirements and product direction
- Work closely with the engineering/ development team on troubleshooting any issues, providing detailed input to diagnose and resolve client issues
- Communicate with clients by email and phone as well as perform client visits for presentations and training workshops and attend trade shows from time to time.
- Be able to perform in a high volume/ transactional atmosphere while multi-tasking several concurrent engagements at once.
- Understand client needs and translate those needs into LogMeIn product offerings
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to build rapport with audience
- Ability to present to all levels in an organization
- Ability to handle diverse Q&A sessions during presentations
- Strong organizational skills coordinating both internal and client resources
- Strong problem solving capabilities with a ‘get it done’ attitude, helping to overcome any technical hurdles with the adoption and roll out of LogMeIn solutions during the presales process
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis in Windows networking, desktop troubleshooting, knowledge of proxy servers, firewalls and TCP/IP. Basic knowledge of APIs preferred
- Familiarity with VPNs, security protocols and standards, Helpdesk and CRM solutions
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work independently when required
- Ability to educate an audience of any technical level about LogMeIn products and technology
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Outstanding customer relationship skills - ability to penetrate accounts and build relationships
- Strong organizational skills with a quality focus, a great team attitude, and analytical problem solving skills
Apply To This Job
LogMeIn - 21 months ago