Inside Sales Executive
Location : Long Island or New York, NY
Work Market is looking for talented sales professionals that are interested in selling enterprise software to F1000 organizations.
Work Market is one of NYC's hottest startups. We launched 2 years ago and have blazed a path in the labor market, signing up hundreds of big companies to our platform and staffing thousands of freelance and contractors daily. Backed by Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital and Softbank , we are growing like crazy and have our sights set on changing the labor market forever.
We just raised $10MM to invest in sales and marketing and help us ramp and scale the organization. This is an opportunity to get in early and take advantage of a muti-billion dollar opportunity. In addition to option grants, we have a lucrative compensation plan that rewards high performers in a big way.
Our offering is a saas based platform that enables enterprise organizations to find, hire and manage contractors and freelancers at scale.
Support our Enterprise Sales Team and be responsible for uncovering and qualifying leads and ensuring that our front end of the funnel is filled with new opportunities. The Inside Sales Executive will work closely with the Enterprise Sales team to meet goals and objectives.
- Meet metrics goals of 50+ calls and 3+ hours of talk time daily.
- Establish a strong, trust-based working relationship with Enterprise Sales executives.
- Create new opportunities in Enterprise accounts.
- Drive demand through focused telephone campaigns, email, web casts, and other activities.
- Manage front end stages of the sales cycle: Pipeline management, forecasting and prospecting
- Develop a unique follow-up methodology to ensure consistent pursuit of prospects
- Maintain and expand sales, solutions, industry, market and competitive knowledge and skills.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the customers, prospects and influencers.
- Keep up-to-date, accurate, detailed, and error-free information in your sales tools. These tools include but are not limited to, forecasting, account and opportunity plans, territory plans, and our CRM system.
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude.
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule sales support functions with Services staff.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client's organization.
- Provide and interface with Sales for evaluation of lead development and make recommendations as to the proper focus of the specific customer base and territory
- 3+ Years inside sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google docs
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills. Should be expert in CRM software solutions
- Highly energetic and self-starter
Work Market - 9 months ago
Work Market is a platform for management of labor and human resource services. We give businesses access to an on-demand scalable work force...