The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for calling on Sarnovas Federal Government side of our business. The Inside Sales Federal Government team is responsible for maintaining and growing business with existing customers as well as cold calling to develop and enhance the customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, develop and manage accounts in an assigned territory.
- Carry out needed sales and service initiatives. Meet quarterly/annual sales quotas.
- Identify and qualify prospects by telephone.
- In-service accounts on key clinical products to drive compliance and outcomes. Complete service orders and customer quotes in a legible, accurate, and timely manner.
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, and price schedules.
- Develop sales campaigns to promote goals of the company.
- Meet deadlines and requirements for contracts and proposals in assigned territory.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and association meetings to promote product.
- Bachelors degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 -3 years inside sales experience, ideally in the healthcare industry, with proven track records of meeting/exceeding sales quota.
- Strong negotiation skills with a record of favorable outcomes that are mutually advantageous to Company, supplier and customer.
- Sound judgment and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and develop alternative solutions.
- Ability to gain customer commitments and shorten the sales cycle.
- Customer-focused with ability to identify customer needs and provide solutions.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written communication skills with ability to prepare clear, concise business proposals.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
CareerBuilder - 14 months ago