This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of the inside sales department and our field-based Independent Sales Representatives. Major duties include the recruitment, training and management of sales professionals. The sales manager will be responsible for ensuring sales objectives are met or exceeded and that personnel are managed to optimal performance. The manager will also provide weekly reporting on the sales pipeline as well as day to day management of the CRM platform and lead-communications processes. This position will provide feedback/improvement to the sales operations department regarding closing processes and market/customer feedback to the marketing department with regard to sales positioning, collateral and lead generation programs. This is a full-time position, based in the CEC’s Boulder Colorado office with a flexible work schedule that will include some nights and weekends.
- Build a solid sales team that exceeds sales goals.
- Ensure that the sales pipeline is worked according to company policy.
- Monitor employee productivity daily and motivate the team to reach daily goals.
- Assist sales professionals in the closing process to maximize sales.
- Ensure all customer documentation and loan paperwork is completed correctly and on time.
- Evaluate and improve inside sales and sales administration processes.
- Supervise team in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide coaching for existing representatives, and training for new professionals.
- Manage the hiring of sales professionals to meet planned levels.
- Manage sales performance and if necessary implement performance improvement plans.
- Resolve personnel issues within the department and escalate if required.
- Schedule and lead department staff meetings, workshops and functions.
- Report to senior management on sales metrics, opportunities and market threats.
- Suggest improvements that can be made to increase lead generation.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM software.
- University degree or college diploma in business or a related field.
- Inside telesales management experience required. Solar industry sales a plus.
- Experience managing through the use of CRM platforms required. Company uses Sales Force as its CRM platform – experience a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Strong work ethic – leading sales team by example.
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Highly proficient computer skills including email, all Office products, and Sales Force.
- Base Salary- $60,000 to $70,000 depending on experience
- Commissions- $43,000 at target. No cap on commissions.
- Benefits- Vacation and Sick-Pay, Medical Coverage, Company Equity Plan
Indeed - 15 months ago