We have an outstanding career opportunity for a successful Inside Sales Manager , located in our Itasca, IL office. This is an excellent opportunity for a proven leader, mentor and coach with strong communications skills to join this fast paced and rapidly growing organization. Reporting to the Director of Inside Sales, the Inside Sales Manager is responsible for managing and directing all aspects of a team of software inside sales representatives. The position is responsible for creating a highly motivated, revenue growing team that will result in strong field relationships and improved customer relationships. Implements and reviews inside sales policies and procedures, making recommendations for improvement as required that will enhance revenue growth.
Position Responsibilities include :
Position Requirements include :
- Has direct accountability for the revenue growth performance of an inside sales team.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day revenue generating activity of the inside sales team and ensuring processes are in place to attain revenue targets.
- Regularly mentors and coaches representatives and develops career paths to ensure excellence in selling skills.
- Tracks key metrics such as pipeline growth, revenue to date, conversion rates, etc. to drive the performance of the inside sales organization.
- Participates in activities in areas of talent acquisition, training/development, and evaluation of staff performance. Acts as a key member of hiring selection team.
- Gains thorough understanding of customer business and strategic plans as they relate to CommVault’s products and services.
- Bachelor's degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in inside sales, including 3 years in management.
- Strong sales pedigree and proven sales leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively up and down all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams of sales professionals.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Familiar with a variety of sales concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Extensive experience and judgment in planning and accomplishing goals.
Commvault Systems - 17 months ago
CommVault Systems wants to have a lock on data management. The company provides software that customers use to store and manage enterprise...