Training and Experience · Education: 4 year college degree
- Responsible for appropriate application of our sales work process on selective pursuits to win work for the Company.
- Collaborate with Sales Lead and Capture Manager/Operations in developing proposals with distinctive value propositions that enhance our competitive position.
- Leverage company network to identify and put forward Jacobs’ unique capabilities and resources.
- Organize, direct and motivate a multidiscipline pursuit team to develop strategic sales deliverables.
Other Essential Functions · Ability to manage workload and staff in a busy, deadline-driven environment
- Experience: 5 years of relevant experience
- Technical: Strong capability in Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge of Adobe InDesign. Strong communication skills.
- Language: Effective verbal and written communication skills in English (and other languages, as applicable)
- Other: Work may be required after hours and on weekends, and sometimes on short notice. Must also be willing and able to travel.
Other Requirements Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
- Ability to assess and enhance work processes, systems, and tools to improve efficiency and quality of our work products.
Amount of Travel Work At Home Documents Title Type Description Category Last Updated By Last Updated Usage Update Delete No results found.
Jacobs, with annual revenues of nearly $13 billion, is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and...