INSIDE SALES (CSSR) MANAGER
Total Safety, the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance of solutions and products, is looking for an Inside Sales Manager to manage an inside sales team of Customer Services Representatives who will provide inside sales and customer service, ensuring that customer’s expectations are met or exceeded.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage a centralized inside sales team of 6 to 8 inside sales people making outbound sales calls, taking incoming sales calls, entering sales orders, and performing follow up customer calls.
• Provide daily over-sight of call activity, and ensure that all CSSR’s answer incoming calls, greet customers cordially and provide timely responses to customer inquiries related to product and service orders, delivery and pricing, research price and delivery utilizing system information and confirming verbally as necessary.
• Ensure that CSSR’s obtain all required customer information and that supporting documents are completed correctly by inside sales team.
• Ensures that terms and conditions are communicated to the customer by the CSSR’s and that required documentation is complete including letters of credit, delivery bonds, shipping and freight forwarding requirements.
• Establish department guidelines for CSSR’s to handles customer complaints including processing returns.
• Establish and manage a daily review of customer open and backorder reports in order to pro-actively resolve potential issues.
• Train and supervise CSSR’s to contacts the customer in the event there are difficulties in filling customer order, meeting delivery time, required adjustments in pricing or other issues which may need to be addressed. Follow up with internal contacts as needed to quickly resolve the issue.
• Possibly manage 2 or 3 inside sales people at remote locations (larger service centers).
Spends most of time in an office environment. Occasional visits to shop areas. Must take care in moving or lifting office supplies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales and/or Marketing.
• 5+ years of inside sale team management/supervision experience.
• Experience in Industrial Safety commodities and/or Rental Equipment products and services preferred.
• Experience in managing CSSR’s in other remote (field) locations.
• Excellent PC skills with proficiency in MS Office programs and ability to quickly learn other departmental software programs such as RentalMan.
• Good oral and written communication skills with good vocabulary, good grammar and the ability to independently compose routine written communications.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to resolve complex problems, superior attention to detail, and present good planning, organization, and time management skills.
• Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 6 months ago