athenahealth is currently looking for an experienced, highly skilled and highly motivated Manager to oversee a growing team of Inside Sales professionals whose primary focus is driving meetings. The Manager will provide Watertown site support for several small teams and should ensure a tight connection with other offices and Sales/Growth leadership along with providing leadership, guidance, performance management and accountability to the teams they directly manage.
- Manage daily Inside Sales and call center activities to ensure a culture of professionalism, discipline and accountability.
- Understand athena’s culture and ensure that its present and perpetuated across Inside Sales teams.
- Develop and refine best practices and ensure adherence to Salesforce usage and data integrity Coordinate cross functionally with Marketing, Partner, Events and Sales to ensure smooth execution of programs.
- Maintain current knowledge of company and industry developments.
- Understand the vision and direction of athenahealth and then effectively communicate/model this vision in every interaction with all prospects and customers of athenahealth.
- Design call campaigns, set campaign schedules and create resource plans in line with overall execution of plans.
- Develop / refine effective messaging for various phone campaigns to optimize productivity and maximize various partnerships and affiliations.
- Design, implement and maintain quality assurance processes to ensure ISA’s maintain a high level of professionalism and have a command of the sales messaging.
- Develop, implement and maintain performance metrics to ensure ISA’s and Jr. ISA’s are meeting productivity objectives.
- Ensure all scheduling information and ongoing / post campaign results are consistently and accurately maintained and reported.
- Ensure monthly individual contributor and team targets are met.
- Process exception items, resolve complex issues, review and recommend system modifications, conduct quality reviews, and monitor daily business.
- Provide daily coaching and feedback, recognize and reward accomplishments and contributions, introduce new processes and procedures, and track performance to achieve set goals.
- Develop and track talent within your team to prepare future Sales Executives.
- Recommend human resources' actions such as hiring, corrective action, terminations, salary actions, and promotions.
All candidates must possess a strong desire to learn and be a team player. Applicants should be excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic environment of continual change/improvement. An ideal candidate will possess the following skills;
Additional qualifications include:
- Three or more years managing a call center / inside sales type environment.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and adapt to a fast paced team oriented environment.
- Proven ability to manage projects, show initiative and build a team from the ground up.
- Sound judgment in decision making ability.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain successful business relationships with internal and external partners.
- Proven leadership skills in creating an environment where employees are excited, engaged, and capable of delivering exceptional performance.
- Proven communication and diplomacy skills to work cross-functionally to influence others, drive results/change, and implement new processes & procedures.
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities to assess and drive process improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and solve complex problems.
- Proven ability to achieve sales results.
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Salesforce) and specific knowledge of systems and applications used to support a call center environment.
- Healthcare experience a plus, but not required
- Attention to detail
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
Key words: customer service, inside sales, sales assistant,
- Bachelor’s degree required A strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce (not required) Resourceful approach to solving problems Ability to maintain poise and a sense of humor in a fast-paced work environment
athenahealth, Inc. is a leading provider of web-based business services for medical groups. athenahealth’s service offerings are based on proprietary web-native practice management and electronic health record (EHR) software, a continuously updated payer knowledge-base, integrated back-office service operations, and automated and live patient communication services.
athenahealth, Inc. - 9 months ago
athenahealth knows that managing physician practices can result in a splitting headache, especially when patients are late paying bills or...