Evernote lets you capture, organize and visually search for your thoughts, ideas, snapshots, audio notes, and files from virtually any device, wherever you happen to be. Fueled by ease of use and its availability on every major desktop and mobile platform, Evernote is growing at a rapid pace, adding over one million users per month.
Currently, there are over 40 million people around the world who use Evernote to help them remember everything. More than 15,000 developers have requested access to the service, and partners have released more than 1,500 products to date that integrate with Evernote! We are building a world-class sales team to support the increasing demand from businesses for Evernote.
Inside Sales Representative, Business Accounts (Portuguese) :
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play an instrumental role in Evernote's ongoing growth by helping enterprise organizations understand the value of the Evernote Business product in a rapidly growing, strategic market. You should be smart, driven, enjoy solving client problems, and take pride in initiating lasting relationships. This role will be located in our US office supporting Latin America.
- Prospect new clients and respond to inbound customer requests via telephone and email.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline; own sales cycle from lead to close.
- Educate business customers about the value of Evernote with a mix of product demos, technical answers, and insightful product recommendations.
- Secure long-term Evernote clients by ensuring that there is a strong fit between Evernote's capabilities and the needs of the customer.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Fluency in written and conversational Brazillian Portuguese as well as English.
- One year of experience in a technology-related sales, business development, account management, or related role.
- Strong familiarity with the Evernote product and confidence in ability to explain feature functionality, scenario-based use-cases, and limitations to a non-user.
- Understand Brazilian market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends. Experience in Sales or Business Development in the Latin American markets.
- Ability to thrive individually and as a team-player in a competitive, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and consultative skills.
- This role will be located in our US office supporting Latin America.
Working at Evernote:
- Avid Evernote user and evangelist.
- Two years of experience in a technology-related sales or business development role.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of the Internet and SaaS industry.
- Extensive experience (as user/consumer) of the internet.
- Extensive out-of-classroom experience with Brazilian Portuguese.
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative offices in Redwood City, CA and Austin, TX.
At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a very competitive salary package including generous equity in form of RSU’s and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401K). Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious daily lunches delivered to the office (we love food, and every day is different!). We offer paid public transportation (i.e. Cal Train) and break rooms packed with a variety of snacks and drinks. Our Redwood CIty office is located within walking distance from the CalTrain station.
Evernote apps and products make modern life manageable, by letting you easily collect and find everything that matters. Our products help...