- Answer phones, greet customers, and determine their needs.
- Answer customer questions regarding Company products and their respective uses, features/drawbacks, warranties, prices, etc.
- Process orders (availability, pricing, delivery schedule, etc.) and ring up sales (cash, credit card or in-house credit line).
- Process returns and refunds/credits.
- Support outside sales representatives.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities, as required.
- High School Diploma required; College experience desired.
- 2+ years of roofing or construction/building materials industry experience (lumber yard, Home Depot, Lowe’s, etc.).
- Sales orientation, effective communication skills (telephone, verbal and written), and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (computer, copier, FAX machine, printer, etc.).
- Good attendance record, dependable and trustworthy.
GB Resources LLC - 19 months ago