We are a consultancy marketing/professional education services firm headquartered in downtown Los Angeles which provides innovative marketing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Our clients include top pharmaceutical companies for which we are looking for a candidate to join our business support team.
- Initiate introductory customer calls to medical offices with the objective of recruiting them to promotional medical education programs with thought leaders
- Achieve assigned goals and customer contact frequency
- Demonstrate positive interactions with potential customers
- Work under moderate supervision
- Maximize customer relationships through timely routine contact and follow ups
- Applies industry standard sales protocol by following appropriate sales presentation guidelines
Must have at least 2 years of telemarketing/inside sales experience with a track record of demonstrable successs
DESIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrates basic industry, customer and Pharmaceuticals knowledge, preferably in the Oncology segment
- Comfortable and confident interacting with all levels of decision makers within the medical office environment
- Ability to work independently and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Highly motivated closer and team player
- Proven track record of results
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and will consist of base salary + performance bonus.
Please send your CV, cover letter, available start date, and salary requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!